Who Else Wants To Work With A Company Who Loves What They Do And Genuinely Cares For Their Clients And The Safety Of Others?
- Are you ready to take your food safety to the next level?
- Would you like to work with a company already with a massive list of success stories?
- Do you really want to work with someone committed to making a difference?
Elevating Food Safety works with:
- Food service sector
- Pest controllers
- Warehouse and distribution networks
Join our list of clients who are privately owned businesses or multisite corporate organisations.
Whether you are looking for work that varies from implementing systems, providing quality professionals, provide quality and food safety leadership, developing quality strategic plans to assisting with the recruitment process, then we can assure you that you are in the right place.
Elevating Food Safety documents and delivers training programs covering all your quality and food safety needs, providing you with something that is interactive and business specific. Most of the training we conduct is delivered on site and we conduct site activities deepening your learning.
You receive completed retailer product specifications or internal product specifications. All artwork is signed off, international (imported) products are checked and reports issued highlighting the labeling changes required, you are provided with nutritional information and NIPs for your products.
Even if you are bursting at the seams needing to move to a bigger facility, or if you have an idea to manufacture a product commercially, together we help make your dream come true.
We are extremely excited about some of our achievements!
Would you like to join the list of benchmarks which we have helped others achieve?
- Consolidate fragmented quality and food safety systems
- Remove complexities managing quality and food safety business systems
- Pass 3rd party global certification audits (such as HACCP, ISO, BRC & SQF)
- Pass internal global quality and food safety audits
- Obtain more sales and produce greater volume by starting to supply retailers or other new customers
- Reduce operational and overhead costs
- Restored broken relationships with retailers
- Successfully delivered product launches
- Pass manufacturing customers audits (such as Goodman Fielder, Kelloggs & Sanitarium)
- Upskill and further develop associates
- Restructure quality and food safety leadership teams
- Prevented plant shutdowns
- Complete root cause investigations
- Improve Good Manufacturing Practices
- Reduce consumer complaints
- Reduced foreign object and allergen hazards
- Upgrade facilities and successful new plant start ups
- Implement process controls and reduce waste
- Food safety validation and verification activities completed successfully
We pride ourselves on our core operating values;
- Provide practical, logical & realistic solutions
- Take ownership
- Lead by example
- Vary delivery to suite customer
- Promote food safety disciplines
- Be professional
- Be proactive and preventive
- Share ideas and ask for ideas
- Communicate with each other
- Listen to each other
- Embrace change
- Support each other
- Enjoy what we do
- Raise awareness and educate
- Utilise expertise
- Respond to work requests on time, every time
- Hit deadlines, every time
- Just do it
- Have a can do attitude
- Have energy & re-energise
- Drive the process
- Keep focused
- Be confident
- Encourage others
- Set the standard
- Don’t accept 2nd best
- Continue to grow and develop
- Take immediate action
- Quality, quality
- Continuous improvement
Our delivery is based on our simple core business philosophy;
The 3 S’s:
Our strategy is to provide practical, logical and realistic solutions.
To discover more about Elevating Food Safety, download our Company Brochures: